Author

Topic: [2016-03-28] Android Bitcoin Users Beware – Stagefright Metaphor Code Released O (Read 338 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
Buy unlocked phones, update the OS yourself. I got my phone patched for the Stagefright exploits as they were released.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
im instal Kaspersky internet security at my android device. after ramsonware attack some device i instal kaspersky at my all deviec.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Are you using an Android device to store your Bitcoin, and if so, what operating system version are you on right now?

Mobile security for Android users seems to be tough to achieve these days, especially when considering how the source code of the Stagefright Metaphor exploit has been released into the wild. NorthBit, the Israeli security company responsible for the publication of this code, mentioned how only Nexus 5 devices are vulnerable to the software in its current form. That being said, it is relatively easy to target any device by any manufacturer, and Bitcoin users will need to be more vigilant than ever for the time being.

http://bitcoinist.net/android-bitcoin-users-beware-stagefright-metaphor-code-released-on-github/
Jump to: