Author

Topic: [2016-04-03]BTCC’s Humorous Documentary on Bitcoin Mining in China (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
when I read the word "documentary" on the title, I thought I will be watching something real about bitcoin mining. but this is just a silly joke video in my opinion.
I do not think that this kind of videos can promote for bitcoin.

These kind of articles are mostly written out of boredom. There is nothing that we didn't know already. It's a fact that China is the leader in the mining industry. It's only a matter of time before they at some point will own around 90%-95% of Bitcoin's hashpower.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
when I read the word "documentary" on the title, I thought I will be watching something real about bitcoin mining. but this is just a silly joke video in my opinion.
I do not think that this kind of videos can promote for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
BTCC’s Humorous Documentary on Bitcoin Mining in China

China is one of the major economies and a regional superpower in Asia. The vast country with the highest population in the world is also the country that tops the charts with the highest hashing power. The Chinese Bitcoin community is actively involved in Bitcoin mining operations and the Chinese mining pools are in control of the majority of overall Bitcoin mining.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/04/03/btccs-humorous-documentary-on-bitcoin-mining-in-china/
Jump to: