Author

Topic: [2016-04-19] BS: Bitcoin wallet Zebpay crosses Rs 100 cr turnover (Read 850 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Congratulation on crossing the Rs.100 Cr. Turnover , it is very nice to see a Indian Company in Bitcoin industry doing such a good business. Can you give me details about what is taxation law for bitcoins trading so that if i start to do trading what i have to show in my IT file.

It really feels really great to know that Indian company are also in the race of latest technology. Congrats zebpay for the business goal.
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
Congratulation on crossing the Rs.100 Cr. Turnover , it is very nice to see a Indian Company in Bitcoin industry doing such a good business. Can you give me details about what is taxation law for bitcoins trading so that if i start to do trading what i have to show in my IT file.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Congrats Zebpay for achieving the milestone in such a short span of time. Keep up the best work and many more to come.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin wallet Zebpay crosses Rs 100 cr turnover

http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/bitcoin-wallet-zebpay-crosses-rs-100-cr-turnover-116041901053_1.html

Bitcoin wallet firm Zebpay today said it has crossed Rs 100 crore turnover within 10 months of operations as more Indians are going for the digital currency.

"In only 10 months, the company has crossed Rs 100 crore turnover in April 2016," Zebpay said in a statement.

Zebpay, a Bitcoin app, deals with Indian customers only and it has made PAN number a must for users for opening of wallet, company co-founder Sandeep Goenka said.
Jump to: