Author

Topic: [2016-04-28] Bitcoin now twice its price a year ago (Read 311 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
There was a time when people said the price only increased if you held it for one calendar year, and that was proof of Bitcoin's strength.
The point we are missing here is that Bitcoin was at a really low price a year back.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I think I am one of the lucky people... who listened to my own advice and bought when the price took a dip last year. If you also listened, when we said it was a good time to buy... you would have

celebrated with us and had your investment doubled.  Grin We can tell you this again... within a month or two the price is going to go upwards again, with the coming Halving and hopefully the adoption

of Bitcoin increasing with Steam accepting Bitcoin and also OpenBazaar being out there for a while.  Roll Eyes 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The price of Bitcoin has increased by more than 200% within one year. This development indicates that the digital currency is growing stronger and that more people are beginning to appreciate its value.
Read more at https://smashbtc.com/blog/bitcoin-now-twice-its-price-a-year-ago#xRTJQ9i3S4jFk6Lx.99
Jump to: