Author

Topic: [2016-05-03] NDTV: What Is Bitcoin? A Look at the Digital Currency (Read 695 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Also all the exchanges in India are doing magnificent job which also ensures the media attention and reaching the bitcoin to masses.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The best part is media is now paying attention to bitcoin which is a good sign for its development.Now bitcoin is appearing in local newspaper also.I am sure this will bring more people to bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
What Is Bitcoin? A Look at the Digital Currency

Who is this man, and how does this system work?
[/i]
its simple to understand.bitcoin system works as well as yesterday it was working. and the man just lost his mind.he don't have any solid proof to be announced as creator of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
What Is Bitcoin? A Look at the Digital Currency

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/internet/features/what-is-bitcoin-a-look-at-the-digital-currency-832962

Bitcoin is a type of digital currency that allows people to buy goods and services and exchange money without involving banks, credit card issuers or other third parties. Its origins have long been a mystery - though an Australian man long rumoured to have ties to Bitcoin has come forward claiming to be its creator.

Who is this man, and how does this system work?
Jump to: