Author

Topic: [2016-06-02] news.bitcoin.com-Bitcoin.com Presents ‘Birds’: Promote Your ... (Read 600 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
How to use it?
I´m trying to enter this app already for like 3 days. (no succes, yet)

Is it working?
Activity: 2025
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Any plan to add a user referral program?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
This is awesome. I just tried it and it works great, already getting a bunch of retweets for a fraction of the cost of what it would be to advertise on Twitter!

Hehe, I get 223 bits and now safe to my wallet. just do nothing Cheesy just retweet and get bitcoin.
Exactly, this is better than faucets! Smiley
Activity: 322
This is awesome. I just tried it and it works great, already getting a bunch of retweets for a fraction of the cost of what it would be to advertise on Twitter!

Hehe, I get 223 bits and now safe to my wallet. just do nothing Cheesy just retweet and get bitcoin.
Activity: 285
Activity: 322
Bitcoin.com Presents ‘Birds’: Promote Your Tweets With Bitcoin

The new service is a Twitter application tied to bitcoin payments, which is intended to help people market messages by attracting other people with profit opportunities.

When you send out a tweet with the intention of having as many people as possible see it, you send some bitcoin along with it. People who retweet your post will receive some of the coin. That way, people get paid to spread your message.

READ MORE >>> https://news.bitcoin.com/birds-promote-tweet-bitcoin/

Jump to: