Author

Topic: [2016-06-11] Here's How You'll Make And Save Money In The Future (Read 217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I think some developers must take a hard look at this article and the videos posted with it, and think about the supposed edge, that we have over other payment options. They would see that Swift is

definitely not waiting for Bitcoin to disrupt them, and they developing new and innovative technology to adapt to these changes. We should not feel comfortable with the lead we have and rather try to

extent that lead, and make Bitcoin even more streamlined.  Wink ... Very informative videos and article... thanks OP.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I see Bitcoin as a tiny baby. It has phenomenal potential and it’s barely crawling. It’s still growing, learning, bumping its head and being used for a variety of conflicting reasons. It’s easier to manipulate as a monetary system because it’s small and the conversion rate into the system can be gamed. Bitcoin is a harbinger of a new kind of currency. It, and others like it, will become more popular in time.

I’ve been thinking a lot recently about Bitcoin and other currencies, and how they could be a way to release the pressure from state hijacked economies. There is great potential to free up capital for circulation.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2016/06/heres-how-youll-make-and-save-money-in-the-future/
Jump to: