Author

Topic: [2016-06-17] Study shows India’s fintech space growing rapidly, over $1.3B inves (Read 287 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
How many start-ups survive in the long term?Since I'm heavily involved in start-ups generation and I have personally met investors and start up CEO's,let me tell you,most of the Indian start-ups are failures with crappy products.The one's that are making money are clones of US based products like Uber or Amazon.60% of Indian start-ups are ecommerce sites which don't survive enough to make profits ,they're ditched by Investors after  a year or two.
Indian star-up generation should realize make a good looking website is not a fuckin business but the services should be equally good.
If I had to describe start-up scene in India,I'd say its not creative,not business oriented and lacking potential.They run companies like a driver pulling the cart.I'm just waiting for the day when Investors finally realize how fucked up is the Indian tech market.

Yes. most of the good Indian developers are bought by the highest bidders with the biggest pockets in the UK and in Silicon valley. The locals are pulled to these industries, because they are hard

working people and are used to low paying jobs, making it even more attractive for 1st world countries. India has some of the poorest communities on the planet, and they need something like Bitcoin,

that would stimulate micro payments at the lowest possible fees to help the poor. Let them create loads of ecommerce sites, if it creates job opportunities and income for their people.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
How many start-ups survive in the long term?Since I'm heavily involved in start-ups generation and I have personally met investors and start up CEO's,let me tell you,most of the Indian start-ups are failures with crappy products.The one's that are making money are clones of US based products like Uber or Amazon.60% of Indian start-ups are ecommerce sites which don't survive enough to make profits ,they're ditched by Investors after  a year or two.
Indian star-up generation should realize make a good looking website is not a fuckin business but the services should be equally good.
If I had to describe start-up scene in India,I'd say its not creative,not business oriented and lacking potential.They run companies like a driver pulling the cart.I'm just waiting for the day when Investors finally realize how fucked up is the Indian tech market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
In a study released by management consulting firm Zinnov that was based on the fintech startup landscape in India, they found an exponential rise in the number of fintech startups over the last three years with a total investment in the sector crossing over $1.3 billion USD.

Read more: http://bitcoinx.io/news/articles/study-shows-indias-fintech-space-growing-rapidly-over-1-3b-invested/
Jump to: