Author

Topic: [2016-07-06] Steemit Social Media Platform Pays US$1.3m To Its Users (Read 215 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I see, too, that this is a great development for ICOs because it is specifically designed for it. I have heard of this a long time back, but I clearly learned about it just recently when I attended a talk. According to the talk, this is quite alarming because then people into ICOs would become bigger in proportion, knowing no metes and boundaries. What is worse is that it is not limited by governments or any government agencies or instrumentalities that will ensure proper regulation. This seemingly therefore gives a tinge of connivance on the part of ICO investors against any laws, rules and regulations. Remember there is power when there is a huge number.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Steemit day by day growing and people show their interest to join this platform. I have an account on steemit. And This is a really great project and people earn this platform lot. I think future day steemit will be a very good project for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Albeit Steemit has only been around since May of 2016; the social media platform has seen its fair share of success. The number of post votes and posts per day have nearly doubled in the past month. Moreover, the number of new members joining the platform has tripled. Now that the team has paid out 10% of Steem’s market cap to contributors and curators, those numbers will continue to increase.

http://fintechist.com/steemit-social-media-platform-pays-us1-3m-users/
Jump to: