Author

Topic: [2016-07-11] Blockchain Innovation launches bitcoin ATM 'BitTeller' (Read 5147 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
And this went nowhere? Necro bump I know, but I looked into these guys and have seen no real proof. which sucks as I had the BitTeller name first. and they bumped me down on google Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
 “After months of development, prototypes, and testing, we are proud to introduce the BitTeller ATM to the cryptocurrency industry. We strived to design an ATM that is affordable to even the smallest businesses or individual. I believe we have achieved that, and delivered a system that both users and owners will find simple to use, and most importantly, safe,” Blockchain Innovation CEO, Jonah Dorman said in the press release.

The process in which BitTeller works is simple, where the ATM owner loads the BitTeller's wallet to the desired amount.  The owner can then put the BitTeller in place of business, home, or meeting hall.  It is then ready for anyone to purchase BTC with cash.  At the end of the day, the owner can remove bills and reload the BTC if desired.  The owner can be alerted via email notifications for issues such as a low balance, system errors, and daily status reports.

http://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-Innovation-launches-bitcoin-ATM-BitTeller-233898
Jump to: