Author

Topic: [2016-08-20] China's Largest Online Video Firm to Implement Blockchain (Read 325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
"Gao Lin believes that the Leshi blockchain platform’s local token will play a vital role in the network for both the artists and other parties involved."

This news has nothing to do with bitcoin, it is more of an altcoin news. After all Leshi want to create their own token and another (I assume) private blockchain.
So basically we will have another big database with glorified name "blockchain" added to it. Plus it is not as secure as decentralized blockchains powered by mining hash power.

+1 for that... We see too many people pushing Blockchain-based technologies that are in actual fact a cheap ripoff of the real thing. These private ledgers are just a piss ass attempt to fool people that

they getting the advantages of a Bitcoin based technology. They are in direct competition with Bitcoin and they rape the basic principles of this technology and what our goals are for a public

decentralized network. I will not support systems like this.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
"Gao Lin believes that the Leshi blockchain platform’s local token will play a vital role in the network for both the artists and other parties involved."

This news has nothing to do with bitcoin, it is more of an altcoin news. After all Leshi want to create their own token and another (I assume) private blockchain.
So basically we will have another big database with glorified name "blockchain" added to it. Plus it is not as secure as decentralized blockchains powered by mining hash power.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Leshi, the largest online video company in China with over US$1.6 billion annual revenue, has announced its plans to implement the blockchain technology at the Ministry of Electronics Standards Institute (MESI).

The company has established two subsidiary organizations under its brand called LeFinance Blockchain Labs and LeEco Blockchain Alliance to create a White Paper for the blockchain-based application the Leshi development team envisions to integrate into their newly launched LeFinShare platform...

Read more here:

https://btcmanager.com/news/business/chinas-largest-online-video-firm-to-implement-blockchain/

Follow BTCMANAGER for the Latest on Fintech, Blockchain and Bitcoin!
Jump to: