Author

Topic: [2016-09-26]Coincheck and E-Net Let Users Pay Electricity Bills with Bitcoin (Read 462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
For us Bitcoiners it's great of course that it's possible to use our coins to pay for our electricity bills, but why would the average Joe at this point use it since these bills nearly always gets taken from people's bank accounts automatically? This is not only about electricity, but also water, gas, etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
this is really a good initiative from this companies and will promote for bitcoin more in Japan. I hope I will see something like this in my country
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Coincheck and E-Net Let Users Pay Electricity Bills with Bitcoin

The Coincheck exchange is well-respected in its home country of Japan. Not only does the platform act as a convenient gateway between fiat and cryptocurrencies, but they also continue to expand their overall reach. A new partnership with energy company E-Net will allow for paying electric bills with Bitcoin. A great milestone for the world’s leading cryptocurrency...

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/09/26/coincheck-e-net-let-users-pay-electricity-bills-bitcoin/
Jump to: