Author

Topic: [2016-11-09] ET: Bitcoin companies in India see spike in trading ahead of US pol (Read 846 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
which companies are there  which r trading with us will is there is any profit in that boz china has the most of the bitcoin so there is any profit in it ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
its free ?

What's free?
If you are talking about bitcoins, then no, they aren't.
1 bitcoin will cost you 65k INR and even more depending on the prices of exchanges selling them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Well certainly may not be the case as rightly pointed by Shiva as well in the article. That majority is being controlled by China and Trump was not their choice seems so. Also if we consider the bitcoin price after Trump win prices in bitcoin has being dropping and come down till 715. Let us see if will fall below 700$ in coming days or no.

बिटकॉइन ७०० के नीचे नहीं आएगा क्योंकि ये काफी वक्त से उस जगह के आसपास ही स्थिरता स्थापित कर रहा है, और ट्रंप के जीतने से वैसे भी बिटकॉइन को कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ने वाला।

Could you write in english or take a help from somebody if cannot write in english and then post here. Else kindly keep yourself only to Regional languages and do not post anywhere other than that section.

This is a local section and who are you to define me whether to write in English or Hindi, are you a Mod?
I can write in any language I want, this is Indian section, and so I have been giving my comments in Hindi.
Thanks for your kind advice, but keep it to yourself. I feel proud speaking Hindi, and you are criticizing me?
Shame on you as being an Indian, you are talking shit.
Merit: 557
Well certainly may not be the case as rightly pointed by Shiva as well in the article. That majority is being controlled by China and Trump was not their choice seems so. Also if we consider the bitcoin price after Trump win prices in bitcoin has being dropping and come down till 715. Let us see if will fall below 700$ in coming days or no.

बिटकॉइन ७०० के नीचे नहीं आएगा क्योंकि ये काफी वक्त से उस जगह के आसपास ही स्थिरता स्थापित कर रहा है, और ट्रंप के जीतने से वैसे भी बिटकॉइन को कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ने वाला।

Could you write in english or take a help from somebody if cannot write in english and then post here. Else kindly keep yourself only to Regional languages and do not post anywhere other than that section.
legendary

Merit: 557
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin companies in India see spike in trading ahead of US polls

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/money/bitcoin-companies-in-india-see-spike-in-trading-ahead-of-us-polls/articleshow/55325234.cms

Kunal Thakkar, 33, a financial portfolio manager in Mumbai, has been investing in cryptocurrency bitcoin since the last few years, and made his latest investment a week ago with an eye on the presidential elections in the US. Several bitcoin platforms in the country have seen a spike in trading as the US election results are expected to push up the value of the cryptocurrency.

“There is uncertainty over who will win the election and what impact they will have. It is definitely going to increase the value of bitcoin, with chances that the figure may cross $850,” Thakkar said. The currency is currently valued at a little over $700. “Earlier, I used to invest in gold or commodities, but investing in gold is tedious as we have to physically store it. bitcoin is completely digital and it is also a conduit to invest in other cryptocurrencies,” he said.

Jump to: