Author

Topic: [2016-12-10] ET: Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years (Read 648 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in
Do you mean you havent been talking about bitcoins openly to people?

Everyone in my family and distant relatives and my friends of friends know what bitcoin is and how it works...

Spread the word, lets pump it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
The turnovers have been exceptional and these all time highs have just become possible due to demonetization, thanks to our PM because of whom this has happened. I think we should start talking about bitcoins openly to people so to let them start using this too just as they are using PayTM.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
good to see these sort of articles coming in and i guess the recent price break through is because the BJP lead government has demonatized the high valued fiat currency and the rumours that they will be restricting gold import and these sort of news will aid the growth of bitcoin in india and it is a good news for the entire bitcoin community  Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in
Also covered by Firstpost.
Price related news seems to be popular with Indian media houses.

Seems like it, Economic times even published a full page story about bitcoins in yesterday's paper.

It was all about the turnover of Indian exchanges these past few months.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Also covered by Firstpost.
Price related news seems to be popular with Indian media houses.

http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/bitcoin-hits-highest-levels-in-almost-three-years-reuters-3148968.html
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years

http://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/technology/bitcoin-hits-highest-levels-in-almost-three-years/55906886

Web-based digital currency bitcoin hit its highest levels in almost three years on Friday, extending gains since India sparked a cash shortage by removing high-denomination bank notes from circulation a month ago.

Bitcoin was trading as high as $774 on the New York-based itBit exchange, up almost 1% on the day and the highest since February 2014, having climbed almost 9% in the past month.

Bitcoin is a cash alternative that can be used for moving money across the globe quickly and anonymously with no need for a central authority to process transactions. It has climbed around 80% so far this year, far exceeding its 35% rise in 2015.
Jump to: