Author

Topic: [2016-12-14] Why Kraken Has Just Acquired Bitcoin Wallet Platform Glidera (Read 297 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
I hope Kraken is making extra sure their new acquisitions have put top-notch security in place because those acquisitions might get hacked and that will ruin Kraken's unblemished reputation Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
If it's an award winning service, why haven't I heard of them before? And that while I am quite up to date with things. Either way, Glidera is still only accessible to US users at this point. At their site they say that they will open up their service to more countries, but without a time indication. Decent attempt to attract more customers.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
Kraken, the largest Euro-to-Bitcoin exchange based in San Francisco, acquired Chicago-based award-winning Bitcoin wallet platform and funding service provider Glidera.

The deal, which was closed on December 13, solidifies Kraken’s fourth acquisition in 2016. Over the past 12 months, Kraken expanded their reach and services by acquiring major Bitcoin exchanges including Coinsetter and Cavirtex.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-kraken-has-just-acquired-us-based-bitcoin-wallet-platform-glidera

I'm not really sure how they got any awards when I never heard of them but well...
Jump to: