Author

Topic: [2016-12-18]Bloomberg: in 2016 Bitcoin surpassed all major currencies (Read 298 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 252
I would like to have it bought in 2015 when the price was only at 200$; I would almost triple my money with the price of today. But as we can see, the price continue to rise steadily since the second half of the year 2016.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
We would have done a lot better, if Bitcoin was defined as a currency, but most countries has labelled it as a commodity. So when they

compare currency performance, they do not include Bitcoin in their results. What should be important to them, should be that they would have

doubled their investment, if they bought a year ago. { Well almost }  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Bitcoin, a "fuzzy digital currency" as it was christened by Bloomberg economic news agency, surpassed in 2016 all major leading world currencies, stock indexes and commodity contracts.
When Bitcoin just appeared, it was often called as The Next Big Thing in the financial markets and the apparent continuation of the monetary evolution in the digital world. However, reaching record levels in 2013, the coin against the backdrop of Mt Gox’ collapse and prohibitive measures in individual countries started to lose its value. So, during the summer of 2015 Bitcoin rate was around $ 200...https://bit.news/eng/bloomberg-2016-bitcoin-surpassed-major-currencies/

Jump to: