Author

Topic: 2016 Twenty Five Bitcent Prototype PF68DCAM (1 of only 3 coins) (Read 443 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Haven't been here for awhile and cannot get into my original account which sucks.

This coin is still available and is still for sale if anyone is interested.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
This coin is still available if anyone is interested. Only 1 of 3 coins.

Might consider trading for sealed boxes of genesis coins if anyone has any or other items.

Thanks

Hox
Activity: 756
Merit: 299
Anyone have any more info about these prototypes? I've never heard of them. They have no keys, but any other differences?

Can you post a picture of the back?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
"Bitcent" might be a little bit misleading as a title here.
That's a Bitpiece, courtesy of miffy.
-> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/introducing-the-bitpiece-bitpieces-has-a-new-look-1537080

Unsure what this coin is made of but I think it might be brass.
It's brass.
I assume it has a full address and can be loaded?  If so, I'd be interested. 

This coin will not come with an bitcoin address or a hologram for the coin.

I did list a 2014 Serpcoin in another thread that might be better for what you have in mind. It is a do it yourself type coin where you can print the BTC address and private key and then use the hologram to finish the coin.

I don't know much about printing the address and keys though but others here do and can perhaps help guide you through it if you are interested.

Hi, good to see you back! What's the coin made of etc? Sorry, I missed this series. Thanks!

I have kinda been around still here and there. Unsure what this coin is made of but I think it might be brass.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I assume it has a full address and can be loaded?  If so, I'd be interested. 
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hi, good to see you back! What's the coin made of etc? Sorry, I missed this series. Thanks!
I was thinking of selling this coin but wasn't sure what to ask for it with bitcoin price so high so I thought I would post it and accept offers.

It is one of only three prototypes. It does not have any bitcoin loaded onto it.

Jump to: