Author

Topic: [2017-02-23] ToI: BTC hits 3-year peak, nears record high on ETF approval talk (Read 590 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yeah Bitcoin is really getting strong lead since the beginning of 2016. Hope we get to see a 2k $ price till the end of this year
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I've been waiting for this but the bad thing I don't have any btc now.

Well still its not too late to get your hands on the btc. Buy every month small qty of btc if you cant buy all in once. Regularly will help you to save every month and then also you will invest in btc in this way for future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I've been waiting for this but the bad thing I don't have any btc now.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin hits 3-year peak, nears record high on U.S. ETF approval talk

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/international-business/bitcoin-hits-3-year-peak-nears-record-high-on-u-s-etf-approval-talk/articleshow/57317622.cms

Digital currency bitcoin hit its highest levels in more than three years on Thursday and came within $3 of an all-time peak, on speculation that the first bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) is set to receive approval from the U.S. financial regulator.

Traditional financial players have largely shunned the web-based "crytpocurrency", viewing it as too volatile, complicated and risky, and doubting its inherent value.

Having already risen about 17 percent this year, it added 3 percent more on the day to hit $1,160 per bitcoin on Europe's Bitstamp exchange, just shy of an all-time high of $1,163 reached in November 2013.
Jump to: