Author

Topic: [2017-03-02] Moneycontrol: Bitcoin hits record $1200 high: Here's the outlook (Read 839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
bitcoin has crossed 1500 in the past I wanna buy some hope price falls soon Tongue

Nope, I don't think it has crossed $1500 in the past.
We are at all time high now, across currencies.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
bitcoin has crossed 1500 in the past I wanna buy some hope price falls soon Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitcoin hits record $1200 high: Here's the outlook ahead

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/commodities/bitcoin-hits-record-361200-high-heresoutlook-ahead_8583141.html

After being the top performing 'currency' in 2016, Bitcoin has rallied to all-time highs and is trading at around levels of USD 1220 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index.

The volatile currency, which fell from a high of over USD 1,100 to below USD 800 in January, has been enjoying its longest stretch above USD 1,000 since its inception back in 2008. The currency has gained steam on the hopes that American entrepreneurs Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss will receive a green signal from the US government to create the first bitcoin exchange-traded fund ( ETF ).

Saurabh Agrawal, CEO and Co-founder, Zebpay said, “The Bitcoin prices are on a rise. ETF news has definitely triggered the upward movement, though chances of getting approval are low, but if the ETF gets approved, it will be a big milestone for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem, and we may see Bitcoin prices touching USD 1500 very soon.”

Mr. Saurabh Agrawal is right that chsnces of getting ETF approval is little but there is a second chance also on 30 March and till then I believe bitcoin will hit $2k.
The burning question here is will price keep above $1500 even after this ETF hype is over or will it fall down back to under $1000
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
this is the sad story for me in middle 2016 i have 5bitcoin sell all them at low price and now Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
It is good to get bitcoin featured in an article especially in a reputed business site in India. I think this will help to being in more Indians into bitcoin and thus increasing the adoption of bitcoin in India.

If ETF gets approved, even though the chances are slim, it will be a new chapter for bitcoin and exiting time for all crypto enthusiasts! Can't wait for March 11! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin hits record $1200 high: Here's the outlook ahead

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/commodities/bitcoin-hits-record-361200-high-heresoutlook-ahead_8583141.html

After being the top performing 'currency' in 2016, Bitcoin has rallied to all-time highs and is trading at around levels of USD 1220 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index.

The volatile currency, which fell from a high of over USD 1,100 to below USD 800 in January, has been enjoying its longest stretch above USD 1,000 since its inception back in 2008. The currency has gained steam on the hopes that American entrepreneurs Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss will receive a green signal from the US government to create the first bitcoin exchange-traded fund ( ETF ).

Saurabh Agrawal, CEO and Co-founder, Zebpay said, “The Bitcoin prices are on a rise. ETF news has definitely triggered the upward movement, though chances of getting approval are low, but if the ETF gets approved, it will be a big milestone for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem, and we may see Bitcoin prices touching USD 1500 very soon.”
Jump to: