Author

Topic: [2017-03-16] BS: Unocoin, Shapeshift tie-up to convert blockchain assets to BTC (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Yes it's a very very good news for Alt coin lover's... I hope uncoin I'll get a good volume after 2weeks...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Unocoin, Shapeshift tie-up to enable users to convert blockchain assets into Bitcoin

http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/unocoin-shapeshift-tie-up-to-enable-users-to-convert-blockchain-assets-into-bitcoin-117031600958_1.html

Bitcoin company Unocoin on Thursday announced its partnership with Shapeshift to allow users to convert blockchain assets into bitcoin.

The partnership, which uses Shapeshift's API, will enable Unocoin users to convert popular blockchain assets such as Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and Dash directly into Bitcoin and then if desired, into INR.

Prominent bitcoin evangelist and ShapeShift Founder, Erik Voorhees shared, "when I first got involved with Bitcoin in 2011, it was mostly a Western community. It's been tremendously exciting to see Unocoin help bring this technology into India. ShapeShift is very proud to partner with them for digital asset exchange."
Jump to: