Author

Topic: [2017-04-20]Mining in Russia: trade of the mined cryptocurrency shall be punishe (Read 320 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The Russian government makes me think of a person with a split personality. The one moment you hear that they "legalized" Bitcoin in Russia and

the very next day it is banned. It is as if they are speaking from two different mouths. I am just happy that Bitcoin was legalized in my country

and we can trade without any problems. A decision not to "accept" Bitcoin would be foolish, because people will be more drawn to it, if it was

illegal. { The forbidden fruit }  Undecided
It's very confusing, but I think they're just trying to introduce some really brutal regulations and make sure that no one who uses crypto messes with the government.  They seem to want to monitor basically all transactions and restrict anything that lets them do so.  They know that the blockchain is a public ledger and they're trying to make it much more public for their own purposes, which might even involve restricting exchanges like LocalBitcoins at some point for all we know.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
The Russian government makes me think of a person with a split personality. The one moment you hear that they "legalized" Bitcoin in Russia and

the very next day it is banned. It is as if they are speaking from two different mouths. I am just happy that Bitcoin was legalized in my country

and we can trade without any problems. A decision not to "accept" Bitcoin would be foolish, because people will be more drawn to it, if it was

illegal. { The forbidden fruit }  Undecided
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Russian regulators intend to prepare a possible friendly option to regulate activities cryptocurrency miners, but for the sale of mined bitcoins may still face a prison term, according to a head of work group on cryptocurrency Elina Sidorenko...

Read more https://bit.news/eng/mining-in-russia-trade-of-the-mined-cryptocurrency-shall-be-punished/
Jump to: