Author

Topic: [2017-04-26] BS: Unocoin, PayUbiz join hands to simplify buying Bitcoins via net (Read 713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I am trying to reach unocoin from a month now, they have blocked my account and not even providing me a reason.
Just because I was arrested in some case, It doesn't means they will block my account. It is my right to view my account and check my transactions. Sathvik If you are reading this I am giving you last warning otherwise I will just drag your company in court.

Nice to see you back. I agree they can't block your account until they got written instruction from Police. Still even they blocked your account because of police instruction, they are bound to give reason to account holder that they blocked your account because of police instruction.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I am trying to reach unocoin from a month now, they have blocked my account and not even providing me a reason.
Just because I was arrested in some case, It doesn't means they will block my account. It is my right to view my account and check my transactions. Sathvik If you are reading this I am giving you last warning otherwise I will just drag your company in court.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Unocoin, PayUbiz join hands to simplify buying Bitcoins via net banking

http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/unocoin-payubiz-join-hands-to-simplify-buying-bitcoins-via-net-banking-117042600636_1.html

India's leading Bitcoin and Blockchain company Unocoin on Wednesday announced taking a step closer towards a frictionless experience in buying Bitcoin for Indians.

Unocoin announced its partnership with PayUbiz, a leading payment gateway, to facilitate Unocoin users in buying Bitcoin using the net banking feature. Set to simplify the entire process of buying Bitcoin, the feature is live on Unocoin.

"With an increasing interest in Bitcoin, this integration will enable Unocoin customer to buy Bitcoin even on a weekend while the manual payment processing is not functional," said CEO and co-founder Unocoin, Sathvik Vishwananth.
Jump to: