Author

Topic: [2017-05-13] BS: And a bitcoin is now worth $1,843 (Read 651 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
With all these 'new funds' comming into crypro currency market. I am curious where all these funds will settle. My best bet is eventually these funds will flow into bitcoin or ethereum market.
Most probably, and don't forget litecoin too is in the race now. With segwit integration and added to coinbase, litecoin is in the news now and may attract some newcomers.
Even holding 0.1 of a Bitcoin is something in India so think of the impact it's making around the globe.
Litecoin really disappointed me after the activation of segwit, the price had a correction after the activation of segwit and it might take a longer time to see another rally and with the arrival of L3 miners i am not sure what to expect with the price .Bitcoin is a real surprise package as it is breaking new price barriers every now and then.
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
Hopefully this Christmas we may see 2k <3
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
With all these 'new funds' comming into crypro currency market. I am curious where all these funds will settle. My best bet is eventually these funds will flow into bitcoin or ethereum market.

Most probably, and don't forget litecoin too is in the race now. With segwit integration and added to coinbase, litecoin is in the news now and may attract some newcomers.
Even holding 0.1 of a Bitcoin is something in India so think of the impact it's making around the globe.
S_D
Activity: 198
Merit: 112
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
And a bitcoin is now worth $1,843

http://www.business-standard.com/article/international/and-a-bitcoin-is-now-worth-1-843-117051300899_1.html

With a 94 per cent year-to-date gain, and a single “coin” now worth $1,843, bitcoin has been on a helluva run lately.

The increase in the cost of the massively-volatile electronic tokens has led to many comparisons with that other favourite outsider “currency’’ — gold — recently.

True, a unit of Bitcoin passed the dollar value of one troy ounce of gold this year, and is now more than $600 higher.
Jump to: