Author

Topic: [2017-05-16] ET: Bitcoin drops to three-week low on profit taking (Read 457 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Does it mean that we may have 2 different bitcoin variants in future?

I am still trying to figure out how n where to buy my first bitcoin and now this news Cry
nope i dont think so,developers are arguing over fork,but no valid news were there to use soft or hard fork. there were rumour about segwit as well on 1st august.lets see what core developer take decision.you can buy from coinsecure ,they offer best buy and sell rates.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Does it mean that we may have 2 different bitcoin variants in future?

I am still trying to figure out how n where to buy my first bitcoin and now this news Cry
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Just when the price was dropping and expected to further drop , the momentum have shift to upward rising now. It has crossed 2500+ in in couple of days and hope this gets recovered in coming days and reach again 2700 to 3000 in next week and get little stabilized their.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin drops to three-week low on profit taking

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/bitcoin-drops-to-three-week-low-on-profit-taking/articleshow/59177837.cms

Bitcoin fell to a three-week low on Thursday as investors took profits partly in response to a bearish report from Goldman Sachs as well as concerns about a Chinese bitcoinminer's plan to undertake a "hard fork" that will result in a split in the digital currency.

The virtual currency relies on "mining" computers that validate blocks of transactions by competing to solve mathematical puzzles every 10 minutes. The first to solve the puzzle and clear the transaction is rewarded with new bitcoins.
Jump to: