Author

Topic: [2017-05-26] Moneycontrol: Rs 10,000 invested in this 'currency' in 2010 (Read 902 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
If i knew about it then i would have invested a lot more than that without thinking twice.The only issue that is currently popping up is the scaling issue and i am not sure how smooth that is going to go and if it is not done properly then it will be a disaster and you would see people loosing millions too.
Who wouldn't? But i salute people prediction skill who invested a good amount of money in initial state of btc to think it will profit them in a large scale.

Also after investing in 2010 there was a time when couple of years back it had reached 1000$ for first time, so might be many would have already sold . Not sure how many actually still hold btc who had invested in 2010 and did not sold yet even after 2000$ + it has reached.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
If i knew about it then i would have invested a lot more than that without thinking twice.The only issue that is currently popping up is the scaling issue and i am not sure how smooth that is going to go and if it is not done properly then it will be a disaster and you would see people loosing millions too.
Who wouldn't? But i salute people prediction skill who invested a good amount of money in initial state of btc to think it will profit them in a large scale.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Rs 10,000 invested in this 'currency' in 2010 would have got you Rs 66 crore today

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/markets-business/if-you-had-put-rs-10000-in-this-investment-7-years-ago-you-would-have-had-rs-66-crore-now-2289911.html

A small Rs 10,000 investment made in the digital currency bitcoin in 2010 would have increased 66,00,000%, netting the investor a cool Rs 66 crore.

In 2010, bitcoin—the cryptocurrency that had then come into being only a year back—was valued at the average of USD 0.06 or Rs. 2.85.

Bitcoin hit a record-high of USD 2,779 yesterday,  stunning investors and observers around the world. It has appreciated 150 percent year to date.

The cryptocurrency got a shot in the arm following the bitcoin community recently reaching a consensus on the scaling issue that earlier capped the total production at the projected amount of 21 million.

A pact signed by more than 50 companies for increasing the block size and activating Segregated Witness -- a new way of verifying transactions -- was posted by Digital Currency Group on its blog.
Jump to: