Author

Topic: [2017-06-17] DCEBrief - Iran to Consider Digital Currency Regulation Proposal... (Read 4256 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Although I am not a big fan of Iran, still this is another good news for cryptocurrency as this can really open a big market and a money market at that. We all know that Iran is a different society like that of the West and if one day they can be open for cryptocurrency then that be a big leap for the blockchain technology.

And if Iran can accept Bitcoin soon then we can expect other Middle East countries mostly allied with Iran to also follow the lead. I am just hoping that cryptoconcurrency can not be linked to terrorism because although it is not the fault of Bitcoin or any altcoin still it is not good for a new technology like blockchain to be branded as just another tool for terrorism.

Iran is being propped to become one of the superpowers, maybe more than a regional superpower it is at the moment
if so,cryptocurrency legalisation and regulation is a must
don't see how cryptocurrencies will be linked to terrorism,Iran has 0 to do with the terrorists or ISIS,it is fighting them
the ones responsible are Saudi Arabia,Qatar and the US,so it has nothing to do with Iran
and yes,the more adoption the better
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Although I am not a big fan of Iran, still this is another good news for cryptocurrency as this can really open a big market and a money market at that. We all know that Iran is a different society like that of the West and if one day they can be open for cryptocurrency then that be a big leap for the blockchain technology.

And if Iran can accept Bitcoin soon then we can expect other Middle East countries mostly allied with Iran to also follow the lead. I am just hoping that cryptoconcurrency can not be linked to terrorism because although it is not the fault of Bitcoin or any altcoin still it is not good for a new technology like blockchain to be branded as just another tool for terrorism.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Jump to: