Author

Topic: [2017-07-05]Mainstream Bitcoin Adoption in India is Imminent Amidst Financial (Read 3506 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
The story of Bitcoin in India is actually a little bit amazing. Bitcoin came at the time when the government pulled out a major percentage of the fiat money circulation. And that partly contributed to the emerging interest for Bitcoin which is burgeoning right now.  With a huge population and a younger generation ready to adopt innovations, I am sure that if properly guided this Indian market can be a major pull for cryptocurrency.

The growth for Bitcoin has now shifted into Asia. We already have Chinese leaders entrenched in the Bitcoin business. And an economic powerhouse like Japan is embracing Bitcoin with gusto. You have to add South Korea, Thailand, the Philippines and soon even other Asian countries not mentioned here would follow the lead.

It would be safe to predict that months from now...Bitcoin would be officially Asian.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
their true motives:  control the Indian population for their own benefit.

It's not just something that concerns Indians only, the hunger for control from the side of the governments has grown significantly throughout the whole world. It's not for nothing that people start using Bitcoin more and more as safe haven solution, to keep their wealth away from banks and governments. People get sick and tired of their own governments, and rightfully so. Bitcoin is the way to freedom.
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303
Following China, South Korea and Japan, India will likely emerge as a major bitcoin exchange market in the upcoming months.

Since early 2017, the Indian government has expressed its optimism towards the rapidly growing Indian bitcoin industry and exchange market. Amidst financial instability caused by the demonetization of 500 and 1,000 rupee banknotes and the shortage of cash in tens of thousands of ATMs across the country, the general public is adopting bitcoin as the alternative financial network, a safe haven asset and a digital currency.

http://news.8btc.com/mainstream-bitcoin-adoption-in-india-is-imminent-amidst-financial-instability

Let's hope so.  The Indian governments demonetization of 500 and 1000 notes just showed how the ruling class there doesn't trust the citizen.  500 rupees is about $7.71 or 6.80 Euro and the fact that the Indian government's politicians think that is too much money to have in cash just shows their true motives:  control the Indian population for their own benefit.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
This is what I've been saying all along. Bitcoin become an alternative after India's government demonetized since November last year. That is why I believed that India can really adopt and should take advantage of bitcoin because of this issue. I just hope that they will really embrace it so that bitcoin will really gain a huge traction in this country. I haven't seen any official news yet though, maybe they will announce it in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
Following China, South Korea and Japan, India will likely emerge as a major bitcoin exchange market in the upcoming months.

Since early 2017, the Indian government has expressed its optimism towards the rapidly growing Indian bitcoin industry and exchange market. Amidst financial instability caused by the demonetization of 500 and 1,000 rupee banknotes and the shortage of cash in tens of thousands of ATMs across the country, the general public is adopting bitcoin as the alternative financial network, a safe haven asset and a digital currency.

http://news.8btc.com/mainstream-bitcoin-adoption-in-india-is-imminent-amidst-financial-instability
Jump to: