Author

Topic: [2017-08-17]Blockchain Wallet Adds Ethereum Functionality (Read 7821 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
good to see this post,when im newbie i also use this wallet because its good for transaction and for deposit and receiving bitcoin also but the fees is not good cause its so high thats why i use other wallet but if you add ether thats sound so good,i use this blockchain wallet again if i have ether business,i will tell this also in every person who wants a ether exchange site
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Many other more young wallets have already added Etherum to their functionality long time ago. Blockchain.info is well known for it's conservative, but finally they decided to join to Etherum use as well. Well, I am not surprised, Etherum has made big progress this year. And if it's old competitor Litecoin gone in shadow, Etherum is on the wave of success.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
On August 17 the popular bitcoin wallet platform, Blockchain, has announced it will be adding support for another digital currency. The Blockchain startup revealed to news.Bitcoin.com the platform would be adding ethereum functionality to its popular consumer wallet.

The startup Blockchain is one of the oldest bitcoin service providers in the industry, founded in 2011. The company has provided over 16 million wallets for bitcoiners across 140 countries.

Blockchain Wallet Adds Ethereum Functionality

Now the firm is adding ethereum to its popular consumer wallet, and users will be able to exchange between both bitcoin and ether through a partnership with Shapeshift. With the addition of ether, the company wants customers to explore a different digital asset while remaining comfortable with the Blockchain wallet security.        

“As popularity of Ethereum has grown, so has the desire from our customers to have the option to manage multiple digital assets within their Blockchain wallets,” explains Peter Smith, CEO of Blockchain.  

Read more https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-wallet-adds-the-ability-to-exchange-and-store-ethereum/
Jump to: