Author

Topic: [2017-10-14] Jamie Dimon Calls Investors “Stupid” (Read 144 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
It really seems like Jamie Dimon is really attached to Bitcoin now. Other day he said that he will not talk about Bitcoin anymore and what we see is that next day, he makes another statement describing Bitcoin investors are stupid and fiat-currency is not backed by any government, hence useless. These random statements clearly depict the tension in the air for banks about thinking to lose their profits. I think that Jamie thought he will once again try to create panic in the market but this time it went unheard and there was no effect on the value of Bitcoin. According to me if, he hates Bitcoin so much, then just one line for him,” Leave us! We don’t need your opinion anymore.”
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

The Wall Street tycoon and JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon is once again talking about bitcoin investors in a derogatory fashion. On October 12, Dimon told CNBC that he was done talking about bitcoin and that it was basically irrelevant to him. However, Dimon won’t shut up about bitcoin as the bank executive called bitcoin investors “stupid” and someday they will “pay the price.”

Even though Dimon said he wouldn’t talk about bitcoin anymore, he had an awful lot to say about the currency, while at the same time promoting a “blockchain technology,” either backed by a commodity or with government approval.

“When I made that ‘stupid statement’ calling bitcoin a fraud, my daughter sent me an email saying, ‘Dad, I own two bitcoins.’… My formerly smart daughter,” Dimon concludes.

Please red more about this here.

Oh oh, I think the man just can't stop talking about Bitcoin and this time it can be motivated by the fact that in this round between him and Bitcoin I think we know who (or rather which) is the real winner. Now, maybe he think that he can influence the movement of Bitcoin again especially that it has already surged beyond the $5,000 level.

What do you think about this man?

Jump to: