Author

Topic: [2017-10-9]Bitcoin Price Hits 30-Day High Near $4,650 (Read 238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
But i`m very dissapointed about Ethereum, it`s very underestimated currency, almost all ICO`s are on ethereum blockchain, it should cost at least twise more.
Twice more than current price? What are you on? Ethereum is insanely overpriced already, and yet you believe it should be worth more? Roll Eyes

Ethereum has performed exceptionally well this year, and managed to peak far, but really far above what it's realistically worth. I don't see any reason for Ether to have a value exceeding the 0.02BTC mark.

Bitcoin on the other hand, should see its price continue to increase, potentially to the $10,000 mark next year. If that turns out to happen, and the chances are definitely there, then prepare to see Ethereum tank even further.

Another important factor is that with more and more countries cracking down on ICOs, Ethereum is going to have that to deal with on top of the already decreasing momentum and sentiment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
This is very good news, that despite Chinese ban and Dimon crypto-hatred, Bitcoin reclaim its positions. But i`m very dissapointed about Ethereum, it`s very underestimated currency, almost all ICO`s are on ethereum blockchain, it should cost at least twise more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Bitcoin prices are now trading above $4,600 as the combined value of all mined bitcoins climbs above $76 billion, now accounting for over 50% of the combined cryptocurrency market cap of $151 billion. On a global average, USD prices climbed from $4,460 to peak at a high of $4,622 at the time of publishing. At the time of publishing, data from Bitfinex shows bitcoin price trading at $4.605. Since the turn of the month, bitcoin has now gained a little over 10%. Prices are up 5% from Saturday’s trading alone. Source https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-hits-30-day-high/

It would be safe to say that for now, Bitcoin is back into the action and is now slowly crawling maybe to win over the $5,000 mark soon before there can be some retreat due to some unnecessary FUD on the coming hard fork (but am hoping the market will instead ignore and let Bitcoin go surging).

Now, we should be happy that we are finally very much over with the China FUD and the 'Demon' interference...now any such pronouncement from any CEO (or whatever title a person has) might not have no bearing whatsoever with Bitcoin...we should have learned the lessons with the 'Demon' effect.

Will Bitcoin reached the wished-for $5000 before the end of October?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
We're finally rallying. There have been very few bad news about Bitcoin as of late, and everyone seems to be suddenly interested with Blockchain technology. I believe these factors are behind this rally. I hope we can get going back to $5k.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Bitcoin prices are now trading above $4,600 as the combined value of all mined bitcoins climbs above $76 billion, now accounting for over 50% of the combined cryptocurrency market cap of $151 billion. On a global average, USD prices climbed from $4,460 to peak at a high of $4,622 at the time of publishing.

At the time of publishing, data from Bitfinex shows bitcoin price trading at $4.605. Since the turn of the month, bitcoin has now gained a little over 10%. Prices are up 5% from Saturday’s trading alone.

Source https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-hits-30-day-high/
Jump to: