Author

Topic: [2017-11-17] Bitcoin Cash Might Soon Be Worth 1/10 of Bitcoin (Read 2715 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Thursday, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) price has dipped below the important psychological level of $1,000 - the value of one coin has fallen as low as $993. This follows a hectic weekend, during which the cryptocurrency has experienced a meteoric rise to its all-time high of $2,477, coupled with Bitcoin (BTC) temporarily dipping below $6,000.

The ‘flippening,’ predicted by some of the BCH’s most enthusiastic supporters, is not happening any time soon. Bitcoin Cash retraces to its established levels around $1,000 while BTC is maintaining dominance.

In fact, Bitcoin continues breaking all records, as it blew right past the $7,500 mark and is now at around $7700, owing in large part to the news about the CME Group announcing Bitcoin futures trading. The current price fluctuations are a reflection of the ongoing competition between the two coins for the place of a ‘true’ Bitcoin, with the supporters of both solutions being sharply divided over their differences.

Taken from this source!

As of press time, i think the war is over and we already have the official winner - no other than of course the King of Cryptos Bitcoin! Bitcoin! Bitcoin! -- and if those hard supporters of BCH are planning for a second round then they are very much welcome to do it again...and again and again...and then Bitcoin will be the winner again and again and again!

However, rather than continuing this worthless war, why not co-exist with each other peacefully. This war is not going well for cryptocurrency in general and can even turn off many newbies in the industry. Let's stop this kind of nasty movement and think the well-being of the fledgling industry we are in!

There was no war that ended it was a manipulation of the price for self gain by few individuals. It is really obvious that the pump on the price of BCH that resulted to deep on BTC's price was just manipulated by few individuals. Sadly there where people who went with their craze and lost a fortune from that roller coaster ride. Hopefully those innocent people would recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
I think BitMEX selloff affected the Bitcoin Cash price. More than price Im interested whether more merchans accept Bitcoin Cash soon, because lets be honest, Bitcoin with its fees is useless as a payment method. No need to compete here, Bitcoin as speculative investment and Bitcoin Cash for actual usage - so both Bitcoins can be successfull in its own niches.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Its soo good to listen such news . I was waiting for such thing to happen to be honest .
Bitcoin cash grabbed so much publicity overnight , it was just a bubble which is plunging at this moment . The way it went high , it was very predictable that it would fall soon . Any other altcoin is not able to compete bitcoin at this moment and the market and investors of other altcoins are at huge losses right now .
I hope bitcoin succeeds to retain its current value and position.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
BCH flopped too much, Bitcoin has an immense followers, reputation, enthusiast and community. I am still worried on how the BCH cult and BCH investors will be able to handle this news, it might cause them emotional stress. This should be a big lesson for anyone who will try to destroy BTC's reputation to the masses, They shiuld also learn that it doesn't mean that if you put a lot of money into the a certain coin just to pump it  doesn't change the fact that the Bitcoin is the King of Crypto and cannot be replaced.

I am wondering , what if BCH didn't have a cult, disn't havr and tagged as the real Bitcoin, they might get a supporter but yeah who cares, we should continue dumping BTC forks that want to  replace BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
There is some news that one big exchange will dump all BCH and credit all users with BTC,and that some others might follow.But for now price of BCH is quite stable above 1000$,so I think the crew behind this project can be satisfied with this price.

I think that BCH can not do any more damage to BTC,perhaps there will be more attempts in future but will be difficult for them to do this at the previous level.I think all who join and buy BCH now see that was just pump and dump scheme of one altcoin,some get profit and many are lost.

Lets just hope that those who are losing money with BCH are only pump organizers like Roger Ver, and average Bitcoin users who have claimed their airdrop are the ones who will profit from it the most. It would be very sad if it will turn out that sites like Bitcoin.com managed to convince some people that BCH is "the real Bitcoin" and made them to buy and hodl it. Because BCH has no future, it will be used simply as a tool for attacking BTC until the attackers will decide to stop.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
There is some news that one big exchange will dump all BCH and credit all users with BTC,and that some others might follow.But for now price of BCH is quite stable above 1000$,so I think the crew behind this project can be satisfied with this price.

I think that BCH can not do any more damage to BTC,perhaps there will be more attempts in future but will be difficult for them to do this at the previous level.I think all who join and buy BCH now see that was just pump and dump scheme of one altcoin,some get profit and many are lost.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
I think it's doing quite good pricewise. It's actually quite amazing that both of these competing currencies can experience a rise in the same time.
I've always thought that BCC might be taking part of money from Bitcoin and it seemed like it a week ago. Now BTC +BCH are together worth almost $10k!
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
We do not need a war between the original bitcoin and his clone of bitcoins in cash, but a healthy competition between them, as a result of which bitcoin would develop and improve. For now, I see an excessive demand for the initial bitcoin, while the problem with poor bandwidth is not solved and this creates serious difficulties for its users. This is a clear discrepancy in their cost, given that bitcoin cash is not such problems.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
it is not war it is only fake high demand from BCH supporters and they can’t contentious support it for ever
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Thursday, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) price has dipped below the important psychological level of $1,000 - the value of one coin has fallen as low as $993. This follows a hectic weekend, during which the cryptocurrency has experienced a meteoric rise to its all-time high of $2,477, coupled with Bitcoin (BTC) temporarily dipping below $6,000.

The ‘flippening,’ predicted by some of the BCH’s most enthusiastic supporters, is not happening any time soon. Bitcoin Cash retraces to its established levels around $1,000 while BTC is maintaining dominance.

In fact, Bitcoin continues breaking all records, as it blew right past the $7,500 mark and is now at around $7700, owing in large part to the news about the CME Group announcing Bitcoin futures trading. The current price fluctuations are a reflection of the ongoing competition between the two coins for the place of a ‘true’ Bitcoin, with the supporters of both solutions being sharply divided over their differences.

Taken from this source!

As of press time, i think the war is over and we already have the official winner - no other than of course the King of Cryptos Bitcoin! Bitcoin! Bitcoin! -- and if those hard supporters of BCH are planning for a second round then they are very much welcome to do it again...and again and again...and then Bitcoin will be the winner again and again and again!

However, rather than continuing this worthless war, why not co-exist with each other peacefully. This war is not going well for cryptocurrency in general and can even turn off many newbies in the industry. Let's stop this kind of nasty movement and think the well-being of the fledgling industry we are in!
Jump to: