Author

Topic: [2017-11-25]Bitcoin Price: New All-Time High After Thanksgiving Day (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I agree with this write-up. Nonetheless, I do hope Bitcoin's value would not falter in the coming days just because Thanksgiving Day is over. I hope that it goes up, and if not, at least remain the same. To be frank about this, my money is at stake should its value just decline big time in an instant. I cannot remember, though, how much Bitcoin was priced at last year's Thanksgiving Day. Surely it has a bearing! It would be good if you can share some data.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
In recent days we have seen surges up and down in the Bitcoin price, probably because investors are humans as well, and they were getting ready for Thanksgiving Day.

Daniel Kim, Head of Growth at SFOX, an enterprise-grade trading platform with algorithmic trading tools for businesses and traders to buy and sell bitcoins, former Director of Institutional Sales at Gemini Exchange and assistant of Vice President at BNP Paribas, shared his opinion on general price forecasting with Coinidol:

“On a basic level, valuing and forecasting bitcoin price is to understand it's supply and demand. That said, there are a multitude of factors that affect the value of a cryptocurrency ranging from external factors such as the implementation of another blockchain and rumors to internal factors such as the demand for the currency from the network. A few factors to consider: government regulation, mainstream adoption, media influence, and technological advancements or development.”

The full article: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-price-new-all-time-high-after-thanksgiving-day/

Jump to: