Author

Topic: 2017-2018 Belgian Pro League League (Read 72 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
April 30, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
I agree with you guys , the Belgian league needs some kind of elevation and projection in order to share the  limelight the others like the Portuguese league and Dutch Erisdivise are enjoying because even though they have a great national team players  who are mostly foreign based they still manage to produce quality home-based players and so its long overdue that someone starts a thread on this league and i think Granxis has done the right thing by leading the way on this forum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 27, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
belgium is one country that has a number of quality players. it should be a new thread is created so that we can monitor either the game or about sports news that happens in belgium ..
why do not you directly change the op; so that it can be more active
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 27, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Genk and Club Brugge have two effective teams but there are serious player deficiencies in Genk. Brugge had a 4-4 draw with Liege in the last round, they did very well on the offense but did not perform well in defense. The two teams also score today. My preference will be over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 27, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
I think 'belgian pro league' does not have a topic title, belgium league is one of the most important leagues of europe, I think that such a topic had to be opened. I hope you keep this topic alive.

Jump to: