Author

Topic: [2018-01-22] Claim Your Bitcoin Dollar Today. Reached 70% of Total Contribution (Read 140 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
Artificial Intelligence cryptocurrency? These guys are genuinely starting to take the piss with all these new forks and coin distributions. As I predicted a long time ago these sh*tforks will rapidly fade off of the radar and sooner or later no one will bat an eye. Do theys guys really think that big hodlers who have loads of bitcoin sitting in cold storage would be bothered to sweep their wallets? Like seriously? And on top of that they put bitcoin and dollar together. What a way to instantly lose credibility.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
"Bitcoin holders will be given 45 days to claim their respective BTDs. If not claimed within specified durations, Bitcoin Dollar (BTD) will be distributed among the early backers, donors or contributors to the project."
So to rephrase - "since we know that the vast majority of BTC users will not rush to claim yet another bullshit fork but some morons will, we're going to promote it until those morons trade it for a high amount on YoBit and then dump our giant stash".

This article is just an attempt to push in as many buzzwords per sentence as possible.  They go for "articificial intelligence", and "smart contract", and all this other stuff that's been rehashed hundreds of times before.

They also appear to lie about which exchanges will trade their fork on their website, even claiming that Coinbase is going to support it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
" Bitcoin holders will be given 45 days to claim their respective BTDs. If not claimed within specified durations, Bitcoin Dollar

(BTD) will be distributed among the early backers, donors or contributors to the project." What a shitty idea, so people and

organizations will have to rush to sweep their paper wallets, before that time or they will lose all their free coins.  Grin

2018 Q3-Q4 : Clientele, Full node client, Wallets, etc

I see both prominent wallet providers are supporting this idea. {Ledger & Trezor}  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Anyone who owns bitcoin will soon be able to receive a new Artificial intelligence cryptocurrency.

All bitcoin owners will receive the cryptocurrency at a rate of 1 BTC to 1 BTD, setting the stage for possible market activity.

To date, 20 exchanges and wallets promise to support bitcoin dollar once it launches, according to the project's website.

Read the details in the article: https://coinidol.com/claim-your-bitcoin-dollar-today/

What to say except here's yet another clone of BTC which will use name of $ in his name.Although some will say that one should not complain to some free money from this fork,I do not like to see so many altcoins using Bitcoin in their name.It has been proven that it mainly entails confusion among new users,and ask the eternal question in which Bitcoin we should invest. I do not know can this altcoin be any better from BTC/BTG,but it remains to be seen how users will react on new fork.

I ma getting tired of so many forks because this is not what we really wanted at all. What we want is for the real Bitcoin to get upgraded and not be given another alternative which is just down for the sake of having free coins. There is nothing wrong with receiving free coins at all but all of these free coins are now unnecessarily crowding the market and are just pushing aside the immediate need to make the original Bitcoin get into another level....which is actually the real issue.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
OP,what do you mean by "artificial intelligence cryptocurrency"?
Is this some cryptocurrency that`s going to be used only by trading bots? Grin
Is this going to be a mix between bitcoin and tether?
Anyway,this new hard fork might help for increasing the demand for bitcoins.The newbies would  want to get some  forked coins for free.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Anyone who owns bitcoin will soon be able to receive a new Artificial intelligence cryptocurrency.

All bitcoin owners will receive the cryptocurrency at a rate of 1 BTC to 1 BTD, setting the stage for possible market activity.

To date, 20 exchanges and wallets promise to support bitcoin dollar once it launches, according to the project's website.

Read the details in the article: https://coinidol.com/claim-your-bitcoin-dollar-today/

What to say except here's yet another clone of BTC which will use name of $ in his name.Although some will say that one should not complain to some free money from this fork,I do not like to see so many altcoins using Bitcoin in their name.It has been proven that it mainly entails confusion among new users,and ask the eternal question in which Bitcoin we should invest.

I do not know can this altcoin be any better from BTC/BTG,but it remains to be seen how users will react on new fork.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264

Jump to: