Author

Topic: [2018-01-30] Kai-Fu Lee: ICO Is The Biggest Bubble And To Burst In Next 6-36 Mon (Read 100 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Most ICOs are simply garbage, just look at how many are started by newbies, they are simply scams.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Some ICOs can be and are fraudulent, but calling them a bubble will be wrong. And that means that the bubble ICO will explode, this expression is wrong, because it casts a shadow at once on the whole process of issuing the original coins, although in itself is very useful for the development of the crypto currency. Fraud can be separate ICO, and the process itself is not necessary to discredit.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Too many ICO scams in China, some even backed by celebrities, investors can easily be fooled
Activity: 16
I think ICO for banned in several countries such as China, USA and Korea. So the effect of ICO burst is not that high.
Activity: 63
Kai-Fu Lee, founder of Sinovation Venture and a computer scientist who used to serve Microsoft and Google, voices his opinion on the current Artificial Intelligence (AI) and blockchain boom in the 2018 World Economic Forum,

"The AI bubble will burst at the end of this year with some companies going bankrupt for running out of money. This time I am very concerned actually not just the AI, I think ICOs, ICOs are the biggest bubble.  That burst may cause some AI bubbles to burst, and influence even bring down some tech companies. So I think individual investors should be careful, as the next 6 – 36 months might see the bubble burst.”

As blockchain and cryptocurrency frenzy get hotter in China, many token scams are revealed but new ICO scams or token pyramid schemes are finding their way in. Having had enough of it, Chinese bitcoiners are calling on media engaging in bitcoin and blockchain to set up special Columns or bulletin board to disclose those fake news and ICO scams.

http://news.8btc.com/kai-fu-lee-ico-is-the-biggest-bubble-and-to-burst-in-next-6-36-months
Jump to: