Author

Topic: [2018-03-13] - Monero Eyes $200 Reversal Target After Hard Fork Delay (Read 110 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hard fork delay may causes monero to go down little bit but fundamentaly this coin is very strong like dash. I know monero from the first time its created and always compete with dash. Monero have a very good developer behind it and people also already trust on it. In the deep web also monero use to do some illegal transaction like bitcoin years ago. But mostly uing monero now. I would be happy if monero going down again.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I really hate hard forks in cryptocurrency. Sure, Monero had some issues in their code but it was fixed but Hard Forking? I'm starting to think when a coin hard fork it is like printing new money again. Remember that thing called FIAT where we trying to get away from...stopping the endless printing and crazy inflation. I thought cryptocurrency was a way to make Fiat obsolete, but now looking at it, it's the same old shet but just a different way of doing it.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Which group of developers have delayed the hard fork, the MoneroV scammers? Because I reckon the Monero development team also has a hard fork scheduled this month.

Is that article also implying that Monero is only being pumped because of the MoneroV fork which risks in exposing your privacy in Monero?

In any case, the article should make it clear that MoneroV might be a pump and dump.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

https://www.coindesk.com/monero-eyes-200-reversal-target-hard-fork-delay/

The privacy-focused cryptocurrency monero (XMR) has been dumping the last few days on the news developers have postponed a highly anticipated hard fork by six weeks.

As of writing, the world's 11th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is trading at $258 - down 10 percent in the last 24 hours, according to data source CoinMarketCap.

A week ago, XMR was solidly bid around $380, reporting 90 percent gains over lows seen in February as investors seemingly bought with an intention of making free money via the "moneroV" hard fork, originally scheduled for March 15. However, on March 9 the developers announced a delay as requested by users, trading platforms and large mining pools.

What do you think on it. Will postponing hard fork help Monero grow its value?
Jump to: