Author

Topic: [2018-03-23] South Korea Wants to Set a Desirable Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (Read 66 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Basically they are already well-known in cryptoworld. And personally I have been always thinking that South Korea or China will lead this market and be the most powerful players
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Do we now live in a world where every country or person can just create and develop something for adaptation to change how the olden days work? It is acceptable but I think some governments are just too engrossed at the idea of cryptocurrency that they themselves want to create their own in an attempt to shut off the public about the blossoming strength of unregulated cryptocurrencies. Obviously, they want to be in control of everything that is income-generating because it is through it that they exact taxes and root for regulation purposes.
Activity: 224
South Korea is enough smart to think about Crypto currency as this country is a great trade Centre. With their underlying Blockchain technology. I can see the pioneer of the crypto....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

South Korea is now emerging as the leading country for cryptocurrency and this new industry has been suiting well with the South Korean culture and its people. I always admire the many things around the SoKor economy and how its people withstand all the trials and tribulations in the past and remained as a strong economy up to now. Together with Japan, the whole cryptocurrency world has so many things to thank for to this country. I am sure that the cryptocurrency story in South Korea has just began to blossom.
Activity: 336
South Korea is considered as a striking name in the world of Cryptos and ICOs. This kind of reports display that South Korea is going to be one of the major hubs for the crypto currencies.
Activity: 61
With such tremendous resources , equipments and technology they are smart to think that . They must really invest and start something that is going to give a huge return to their country back . There is no doubt that South Korea is having a great name in the world of Cryptos and ICOs and with such reports it will be even better to see South Korea becomes one of the major hubs for the crypto currencies.

South Korea is already the big hotbed for Crypto. I really hope they pioneer us into this movement.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
With such tremendous resources , equipments and technology they are smart to think that . They must really invest and start something that is going to give a huge return to their country back . There is no doubt that South Korea is having a great name in the world of Cryptos and ICOs and with such reports it will be even better to see South Korea becomes one of the major hubs for the crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
South Korea, known as Geumsu gangsan or the "Land of Embroidered Rivers and Mountains”, has come to be known as world’s global-innovation gold medalist during the past five years. With a lightning-fast internet, the country is emerging as one of the world’s biggest market for trades in cryptocurrencies as well as its underlying Blockchain technology. Behind South Korea’s high-tech developments are 45 large chaebols – a term that combines the Korean words chae (wealth) and bol (clan) – family-run large industrial conglomerates that are incriminated with governance transgressions.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-wants-to-set-a-desirable-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-policy-expert-take
Jump to: