Author

Topic: [2018-04-12]$7.5K Ahead? Bitcoin Price Charts Hint at Bull Move (Read 99 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
$7.5K Ahead? Bitcoin Price Charts Hint at Bull Move

The stagnant bitcoin charts could spring back to life in the next 24 hours, with a bullish move possibly on the cards.

The cryptocurrency has been moving in a more or less sideways manner for over a week now and - currently trading at $6,848 on Bitfinex - is largely unchanged on a 24-hour basis.

However, the price range continues to narrow on a daily basis (as seen on the chart below) and a breakout appears to be imminent.

https://www.coindesk.com/7-5k-bitcoin-price-charts-hint-at-bull-move-ahead/

The bull run is a true story as btc has cross near 7850$ and seems to be the starting point of the bull run. Hopefully we could see the btc above 8000 during the weekend and keep on rising. We may see some selling as well since btc has risen a bit so people would cash out some profits.
I know everybody happy for this move of the price, but I think it is too early to say about bull run, the growth should be stable for days and weeks to say so. I have hear a prediction that bitcoin is going to climb up after 17th of April, seems like it is coming true  Cheesy

Exactly, what's funny though is that my wife is asking me that the pump was all over the news. I got nervous about her asking me because she doesn't know anything about it. So yeah, we don't need to get excited about the sudden price increased. Although TA is good to look at but I wouldn't put too much weight on it as almost all of the TA in the last 3 months was a missed because analyst says that the market will pick up already but it didn't. So let's see how it pans out, Are the pump artificial or not? Remains to be seen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152

The stagnant bitcoin charts could spring back to life in the next 24 hours, with a bullish move possibly on the cards.

The cryptocurrency has been moving in a more or less sideways manner for over a week now and - currently trading at $6,848 on Bitfinex - is largely unchanged on a 24-hour basis.

However, the price range continues to narrow on a daily basis (as seen on the chart below) and a breakout appears to be imminent.

The bull run is a true story as btc has cross near 7850$ and seems to be the starting point of the bull run. Hopefully we could see the btc above 8000 during the weekend and keep on rising. We may see some selling as well since btc has risen a bit so people would cash out some profits.
I know everybody happy for this move of the price, but I think it is too early to say about bull run, the growth should be stable for days and weeks to say so. I have hear a prediction that bitcoin is going to climb up after 17th of April, seems like it is coming true  Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Jump to: