Author

Topic: [2018-04-18] Bitcoin Miner Injured in Shooting Blames China Crypto Ban (Read 127 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
No one to blame here except the victim himself. Dealing with gangsters expect the consequences. Taking $1.6 million from such people was a very risky move.

What I liked about the article is that it says that the Chinese government is going to contribute a substantial amount towards a $1.6 billion fund aimed at investing in firms using the blockchain technology and that PBOC is going to develop its own digital currency. I think those steps will eventually lead to warmer approach to cryptos in general.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
LOL. What do you expect, you deal with criminals and you think that they care about the China crypto ban? Hell no, they just wanted their investments back and no matter what kind of explanation you tell them, they wouldn't understand it. Lucky you are still alive but damn, you need investors and you run to criminal organization to get it? LOL. Blame yourself dude or maybe he is also a criminal because he was able to talk and persuade them for a joint venture?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It's like they always say... when you criminalize crypto, only criminals will have crypto.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Bitcoin Miner Injured in Shooting Blames China Crypto Ban
A Taiwanese Bitcoin Miner nearly paid for his life after being shot at by gangsters for allegedly reneging on a mining deal by not providing payment. The victim went on to blame China and their strict anti-cryptocurrency regime for the lack of available funds.
http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-miner-injured-shooting-blames-china-crypto-ban/
Jump to: