Author

Topic: [2018-05-02] Crypto Markets Showing Positive Signs, With Gains For Top Ten Coins (Read 132 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Exactly. It has been up for two weeks now, and I am so happy with it. My piece of unsolicited advice, though, is for people to not only take the highest of highs but also the lowest of lows. I dream of longevity in Bitcoin, and this can only be achieved if we altogether take a stand with it even when worse comes to worst. Since the market is highly dependent on supply and demand due to its being decentralized as well, it is best that we get a solid set of investors who will stand and fall for it. I know this is not good when you think short-term but when you are here for a pretty long time, you will appreciate how this will all benefit us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Wednesday, May 2: the crypto markets are reasserting their recovery from recent corrections, with all of the top ten coins by market cap showing percentage gains today, as Coin360 data shows.

Yesterday’s dip may have momentarily absorbed the impact of a Wall Street Journal report that ETH is currently in a regulatory “gray zone” in the eyes of some U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) officials.

The WSJ article followed similarly equivocal comments from former U.S. government regulator Gary Gensler, but markets seem to have voted their confidence today. ETH’s developers maintain they are "extremely comfortable” ETH will not need to be regulated as a security.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is up over 12 percent over a 24 hour period to press time, according to data from Coinmarketcap. This is a strong rebound from its significant losses earlier this week, after news broke that a group of BTC supporters was threatening a lawsuit against pro-BCH site Bitcoin.com for allegedly misleading Bitcoin investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-markets-showing-positive-signs-with-gains-for-top-ten-coins

The trend should continue.
Jump to: