Author

Topic: [2018-05-10] The Bitcoin to the Moon Refrain Grows Louder (Read 150 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I don't think anyone can take them seriously if they claim huge gains are imminent while being invested themselves. There is a reason why people disclose what they own.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
These predictions are an utter joke. It wasn't all that long ago where the majority of these parties said that Bitcoin would need to revisit $4000 levels to make a strong bounce back up. Now the price has gone up the predictions have shifted towards the north.... I didn't take any of these predictions seriously back then and still don't do so right now. My personal prediction, and this was something that I had in mind even before the mad bull run of last year, is that the price will at least have touched the $50,000 level before the end of 2020. I can't say anything about how long that level will be maintained, or how much higher it will go up, but again, it should have at least touched it, that's what I aim for.

The main events I focused on, and they are hopefully all within range:

Funds backed by actual coin supply.
ETF's.
Lightning network.
Block halving.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Fundstrat Global Advisors, the research firm known for its bullish Bitcoin bets, is at it again with the second forecast in a week leading up to one of the world’s biggest cryptocurrency conferences.

One Bitcoin could be worth around $36,000 by the end of 2019, Fundstrat’s Sam Doctor wrote in a report for clients Thursday, noting that the value of the top digital token could range from $20,000 to $64,000.

Read more https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-10/bitcoin-to-the-moon-refrain-grows-louder-as-enthusiasts-gather
Jump to: