Author

Topic: [2018-07-02] Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto May Be Writing A Book (Read 125 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Although I have several writing styles,  I am not writing a fucking book of any sort.  Although Craig Wright tried to impersonate me,  I cannot say anything else bad about the man.  I have no fucking proof whatsoever that he hacked my bloody backup keys.  Craig has not presented any plausible proof of having my hacked keys,  so I cannot blame him or any other person for my troubles.  I hold 0.00000000 Bitcoins.  I know this will disappoint the masses who were expecting me to be on the Forbes 500 list of billionaires.  It's never going to happen,  and I am fine with that.  I struggle with severe depression,  so I spend most of my days painting on canvas to rid myself of stress.  There will be many who will try to label this message a fraud or disprove it for various reasons;  frankly,  I don't give a shit!

Satoshi

P.S.  Please Use either of these two PGP Keys:
1DAC2B7C 
D6AAA69F
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=RcaL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Satoshi Nakamoto spent greater effort than many to make certain that his identity was secret and his privacy was protected. If there are people stepping forward and announcing that he or she is Satoshi then it should be taken with great skepticism.

Provide the signature, or stop the scam.

Bloomberg News reporter Matthew Leising reports that Satoshi Nakamoto, the legendary “inventor” of bitcoin, may be working on a tell-all that will clear up the identity of who ignited the blockchain and cryptocurrency world with the publication of a white paper in 2008.

now reports that a cryptic message posted Friday at a website possibly linked to Satoshi Nakamoto indicates he (or she, or they) may be stepping forward. Interestingly, the web site indicates that Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym, which would clear up one aspect of the great mystery if the post proves true.

The site’s message details the “first excerpt to a literary work consisting of two parts” that promises “a short story, if you will, with some of the most brought up questions and answers. I wanted the people and the facts to be known.”

Read in full https://deadline.com/2018/07/bitcoin-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-may-be-writing-a-book-report-1202420273/
Jump to: