Author

Topic: [2018-07-30] Bitcoin Bulls Ignore U.S. Regulators’ ETF Rejection (Read 134 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
How many times will this rejection be made? I have read this news since 28 of this month.
This rejection did not affect as the price was able to correct quickly due to the Commissioner's sympathy.
So if it is rejected again next month "ETF" the effect will be only in the short term.
The opposite may not be accurate. "Acceptance will affect on the long term."
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
The lrice has tanked again today. But I believe that it shall rise again sometime sooner. That rejection made whales furious (I think that was why te price pumped even after the rejection).
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Because it was a small company, not the one hat we are waiting and hoping for. The ETFs that are coming next month are much bigger and run by huge companies.
Also, even if they won't get listed it doesn't really mean anything bad. There's a growing support for Bitcoin, even inside the SEC, so it's only a matter of time before it gets approved. The real question is: do we need it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
It does not seem rational that they are rejecting and postponing ETF proposals . I believe that they will have to accept one of them sooner or later since the public is and will be demanding it.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
SEC is stupid, if they want to reject ETF why approve the future trading? does not make sense to me.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
As an immediate reaction to the SEC rejection, Bitcoin’s price dipped, closing of the trading day at USD 7,951. However, on the following day, the cryptocurrency rapidly pared its losses, shooting back to a high of USD 8,262.

https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-bulls-ignore-u-s-regulators-etf-rejection/

Jump to: