Author

Topic: [2018-08-14]Finnish Millionaire Falls Victim to $35M Bitcoin Gambling Scam (Read 125 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Looks very weird, he was approached by a group of people? How do this people has connections and was able to get to him, that's really suspicious. I don't know if the guy is a self made millionaire or blindly stupid. How can he fall for this smooth talkers? He is a fucking millionaires and can ask experts to check the dealings. And yes he should deserves this, he just went along the way, he lost control of his emotions and the promise of good returns is too much, and he immediately fell on the trap.
It seems strange to me that a millionaire could so easily get online to scammers. If he earned this money by his work, then he can't be such a stupid person. Perhaps this is another not the smartest fake to spoil the reputation of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Looks very weird, he was approached by a group of people? How do this people has connections and was able to get to him, that's really suspicious. I don't know if the guy is a self made millionaire or blindly stupid. How can he fall for this smooth talkers? He is a fucking millionaires and can ask experts to check the dealings. And yes he should deserves this, he just went along the way, he lost control of his emotions and the promise of good returns is too much, and he immediately fell on the trap.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
A common result for those people who doesnt have much knowledge on how things do works unless if you are an early adopter then you do know somehow about possible scams since in the beginning but if you just purchased without any sufficient ideas on things that would be possibly tied up then most likely you  would have the tendency to fall into scams easily and i agree to the words above and how the hell would you proclaim yourself easily that you do hold that huge sums of bitcoin?  A very big mistake.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
What a complete and utter penis.

He deserved what he got. He basically gave his money away to a bunch of smooth talkers. And for anyone to be publicly known to have thousands of BTC signals deep stupidity to start with. Why would you tell anyone?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Does your crypto portfolio look a little light recently? That’s naught compared to Aarni Otava Saarimaa, a Finnish investor, who lost 5,500 Bitcoin ($35 million) to an investment scam in 2018.

Otava was approached by a group of people who sought to link him up easily with some profitable investments: shares some high-profile companies and a crypto known as DragonCoin.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/finnish-millionaire-falls-victim-to-35m-bitcoin-gambling-scam/

Jump to: