Author

Topic: [2018-11-14]Freelancing Asset: Working for Crypto in the Gig Economy is Now at N (Read 141 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It's not even an informational article, it just states the fact that there are freelancers getting paid in Crypto. I was hoping to see some great Crypto Freelance platforms. I'm not loosing my hopes yet, maybe some of you would know anything about such platforms?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
What a poor article, I expected to read about various crypto freelancing platforms, but instead it's just one paragraph of short general overview of freelancing followed by a few paragraphs of crypto price speculation and nothing more. I from time to time check XBTfreelancer for more than 2 years already and I don't feel like the market activity has increased significantly, so it seems like crypto freelancing is like a drop in an ocean when compared to traditional freelance.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Some of the freelance jobs paid in Bitcoin include but are not limited to Graphic Design, Writing, Software Programming, Web Design etc. That’s an evidence that we are living in a gig economy. So, the traditional method of being paid for doing freelancing works is by using a national currency like shillings, dollars, francs, yen rupee, etc. But if a freelancer was to be paid by a foreigner, he had to first convert the foreign currency into the freelancer’s currency while basing on the latest exchange rate of the two different currencies.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/freelancing-asset-working-for-crypto-in-gig-economy/

Jump to: