Author

Topic: [2018-11-27] Analyst Predicts Bitcoin will Bottom Out after Plunging 85% Since A (Read 98 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It's easy to state the obvious with how $3000 isn't only a level that has some weight to it, but the 200WMA hovers slightly above that level as well, providing more potential buy support. 

I'm at a point I honestly don't care anymore, the market has turned into such a mess lately, that any further decrease won't be much of a difference/annoyance anymore. I'll just buy the market down, more can you not do.

Positive side is that the network managed to easily deal with the increase in traffic in the last couple of weeks. Without spam attacks network congestion isn't much of a problem at all. Fees increased marginally, still way below $0.05 for Segwit transactions.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
The digital asset expert predicted that Bitcoin should bottom out at $3,500, or at least $3,000. The financial forecast mirrored what eToro’s Mati Greenspan stated in his Sunday’s tweet, calling $3,000-3,500 a potential support range.

Reference:  https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/11/27/analyst-predicts-bitcoin-will-bottom-out-after-plunging-85-since-ath/
Jump to: