Author

Topic: 2018 the year for privacy coins ? (Read 122 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
2018 this year will be dedicated to fight between fud vs reslity , govt/banks vs freedom .

on other hand we will expect lightening solution for bitcoin and scaling solution for ethereum too .

ico by telegram and some big companies adopting this technology .

crypto is still in its starting stage .

I agree fud,government and media brings so much crap to the table. Lets just hope we all make a nice profit this year  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 12:02:06 PM
2018 this year will be dedicated to fight between fud vs reslity , govt/banks vs freedom .

on other hand we will expect lightening solution for bitcoin and scaling solution for ethereum too .

ico by telegram and some big companies adopting this technology .

crypto is still in its starting stage .
February 18, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
Never been buillish about Verge (XVG) but the last week have been positive. I think XVG will be huge in 2018. I hold only 20,000 coins but will invest more before it hits 0.10$ The coin have been doing weel the last week at binance. Other alts are struggling but Verge is pumping. Anyone here who think this will be a huge one ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 18, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
if some goverments will continue to try to block or track crypto coins than yes its going to be important for privacy coins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
In my opinion 2017 had presented a lot of problems ın the energy crısıs. Accordıng to offıcıal reports some of the worlds top cryptocurrencıes were usıng more energy ın server power than a small country hence there ıs a reason to belıeve that more than prıvacy, cryptocuurıens of thıs year wıll focus more on energy solvıng problems.
And I agree I think monero is still undervalued considering bitcoin's market cap. It is very solid coin with a great feature "privacy", it will be more than $10.000 in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
2017 had presented a lot of problems ın the energy crısıs. Accordıng to offıcıal reports some of the worlds top cryptocurrencıes were usıng more energy ın server power than a small country hence there ıs a reason to belıeve that more than prıvacy, cryptocuurıens of thıs year wıll focus more on energy solvıng problems.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
February 11, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
I agree I think monero is still undervalued considering bitcoin's market cap. It is very solid coin with a great feature "privacy", it will be more than $10.000 in the future.
So are 200 other coins though.
I believe that the so called "privacy" is doing more damage than good to cryptocurrencies. They've become a paradise for shady business and for that reason they've come under the target of governments.

I prefer the coins that have enterprise uses.
February 11, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
Hello to you all !!

After many hours reading and youtubing have i come to a conclusion. That 2018 will be the year for privacy coins. What do you guys think about this topic ?
I think the same topic and question should not be repeated too much because everyone knows it. If you come to the Cryptocurrency world, you should trust it. There are a lot of Altcoins to choose from, so if you can not pick any coin in the Cryptocurrency world, then I think you should learn more about Cryptocurrency.
2018 .... 3000 is always the year of Cryptocurrency

To pick coins is not a problem my friend. I hold many different altcoins. Just been reading that 2018 will be the year that many people might want to buy privacy coins over others.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
Hello to you all !!

After many hours reading and youtubing have i come to a conclusion. That 2018 will be the year for privacy coins. What do you guys think about this topic ?
I think the same topic and question should not be repeated too much because everyone knows it. If you come to the Cryptocurrency world, you should trust it. There are a lot of Altcoins to choose from, so if you can not pick any coin in the Cryptocurrency world, then I think you should learn more about Cryptocurrency.
2018 .... 3000 is always the year of Cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
i am sorry it seem i have been gone for decades this is the second topic i see about privacy coins what is exactly this coins about are the same as deep onion i mean privacy means protection or what???
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 05:17:35 PM
I agree I think monero is still undervalued considering bitcoin's market cap. It is very solid coin with a great feature "privacy", it will be more than $10.000 in the future.
February 08, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
Hello to you all !!

Jump to: