Author

Topic: 2018 - The year of Privacy coin (Read 171 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 26
January 07, 2018, 06:57:29 PM
It's true that privacy focused and anonymous coins are very perspective now. Out of those listed, I obviously recommend DeepOnion - it has still quite low market cap so it has big potential to grow. Very active dev team and huge community.

However, I'd advise you to take a look also at DAG-based coins (like IOTA, Byteball, Raiblocks, ...). The DAG tech seems to be very good and most importantly, better than blockchain in many aspects, so some of the DAG cryptos may also moon big time in 2018.

Thanks, will do more research on DAG based.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
January 07, 2018, 06:47:39 PM
It's true that privacy focused and anonymous coins are very perspective now. Out of those listed, I obviously recommend DeepOnion - it has still quite low market cap so it has big potential to grow. Very active dev team and huge community.

However, I'd advise you to take a look also at DAG-based coins (like IOTA, Byteball, Raiblocks, ...). The DAG tech seems to be very good and most importantly, better than blockchain in many aspects, so some of the DAG cryptos may also moon big time in 2018.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
I chose some of these coins for short-term trading. But I would not advise them to buy for a long time. Or divide your money in equal parts between them. Wait until the pump and gradually sell after receiving a profit. Some will not give you anything, but some may have a short-term success.
January 07, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Hello guys,

Ive been looking to invest in privacy coins, Ive made my research and decide that these coins will have a good buying signal.

Let me know what you think before i put $1000 in each of these. Cheers.

cloak coin
pivx coin
xst coin
hush coin
crave coin
bwk coin
innova coin
zoi coin
phr coin
pura
xspec
sumo coin
deeponion
aeon coin
xlr coin
pure coin
xdn coin
xsh coin
sagacoin
etn coin
if you are a fan of anonymous currencies, I would advise you to invest in 2 -3 coins, and not all of them, because they have the same purpose, why invest in all. I think pivx coin and deeponion or aeon coin, will be quite enough

maybe because i have missed all the good opportunity and cant decide which one to bet on. so this time. bet on all horse, hit one, im millionaire. thats my logic by now.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
January 07, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
Hello guys,

Ive been looking to invest in privacy coins, Ive made my research and decide that these coins will have a good buying signal.

cloak coin
pivx coin
xst coin
hush coin
crave coin
bwk coin
innova coin
zoi coin
phr coin
pura
xspec
sumo coin
deeponion
aeon coin
xlr coin
pure coin
xdn coin
xsh coin
sagacoin
etn coin
if you are a fan of anonymous currencies, I would advise you to invest in 2 -3 coins, and not all of them, because they have the same purpose, why invest in all. I think pivx coin and deeponion or aeon coin, will be quite enough

I agree.. look for 3 coins that are very unique and has purpose. just like Monero which i believ it will be use by alot of people who wants transfer money without transaction details
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
Hello guys,

cloak coin
pivx coin
xst coin
hush coin
crave coin
bwk coin
innova coin
zoi coin
phr coin
pura
xspec
sumo coin
deeponion
aeon coin
xlr coin
pure coin
xdn coin
xsh coin
sagacoin
etn coin
January 07, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
Hello guys,

cloak coin
pivx coin
xst coin
hush coin
crave coin
bwk coin
innova coin
zoi coin
phr coin
pura
xspec
sumo coin