Author

Topic: 2018 Will be Big year for some Alt Coin - NEO, LISK, XLM (Read 61 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107
I think NEO will be have good progress on it, because China have big roles on their Cryptocurrency

Right, once china unban crypto currency, NEO will be huge. It might take some times but surely it will be on of the top 5 coin and also the positive thing is they have only 50 million coin in circulations so, price will rise fast.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think NEO will be have good progress on it, because China have big roles on their Cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
We are already in 2018, and right now it is good time to invest in some Alt coin. I believe 2018 will be boom of Alt coin just like what happened in 2017 for Bitcoin & Ether.
So you can start researching and pick up some coin which will be big in 2018. For my personal research i believe these are some coin has great future and in next few months in term of tech and price both will surpass and surprise some people.

1. NEO - If you want to get in Alt coin get in NEO, this is Chinese Ether, lots of seminar and Dev update coming up as well as some ICO happening under NEO block chain, which is huge such as RPX.

2. Lisk - One of the most underrated coin in bitcointalk, i would say this is a sleeping giant, and in coming months, they might surprise lots of people with their own block chain in Java, which is almost 80% finished. They will also re brand in end of Feb. Good time to get in.

3. Wabi - Another underrated coin, which has great potential to become top 10, they are only coin which has working product in China. Right now price is really low, but except a boom in next few months as more partnership rolling in. They have competitor such as VEN, and Walton both are raising, so no point Wabi can't go $10 within 3 months.

4. Stella Lumen - This coin will have lots of media coverage, and enormous potential to become top 5 coin, once Fairx launch, Price will rocket up, and lots of company planning to use their system. Some of the ICO currently happening under Stella, another reason, you should buy this coin.

5. Monaco - Mco is another coin which will enjoy a great 2018 year. People have ordered 50,000 card already, once they start to roll out the card, MCO price will jump 3X to 5X, another reason is they have low coin circulation, which is good for coin holder.

These are my top 5 Alt coin for 2018. However there are few more coin worth mention.

6. POWR - Australian based energy company, great team.

7. Rise -  Lots of airdrop coming up for holder, added few new team member, planning lots of things for 2018.

If you think, there is more Alt coin which will boom in 2018, please mention them and explain why you think it will do good?
Jump to: