Author

Topic: [2019-01-19]Stock Exchange Of Thailand Looking To Jump Into The Crypto World (Read 106 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Thailand is incredibly friendly to Bitcoin lately. That's good news. Bitcoin is a global unstoppable money. Soon more governments will be joining us because they are slowly realizing the benefits of a real global currency. USD is a global currency too but It can be stopped by the FED. Bitcoin cannot be stopped by anybody.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I think they attract not only whales, but also many tourists, fans of the crypt! Nevertheless, Tailind is very open to people, many of my friends went there to live on a permanent basis. I can only imagine how good it is. Judging by the news - the country is developing and it's great.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Outstanding news, the more the merrier. With high level clearance they are going to attract a lot of whales that will boost crypto in that region. Their neighbour has Kucoin which is doing extremely well, now Thailand wants to go one step further
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Officials at the Stock Exchange Of Thailand (SET) are interested in taking advantage of the growing popularity of investing into cryptocurrency, and now have plans to enter the space themselves.

The Bangkok Post reported how the SET is aiming to open up an authorized cryptocurrency exchange this year. It is first planning to apply for a digital asset operating license from Thailand’s Finance Ministry. If all the plans go through, the SET would join an exclusive club of stock exchanges who also have a separate cryptocurrency exchange.

https://paperblockchain.com/stock-exchange-of-thailand-looking-to-jump-into-the-crypto-world/
Jump to: